Deploy and manage large networks of web-enabled devices
How it works
geonecta allows you to easily upload, store, and visualize data from sensors and other devices.
We offer plug-and-play sensors of over 50 different types, measuring variables like temperature, humidity, noise levels, and air quality. Alternatively, if your own devices speak HTTP, you can easily connect them to geonecta too!
geonecta is currently being offered through private invitation only. Please contact us if you would like to start testing our platform!
Request access to private beta
Do you want to start using Geonecta? Please give us your contact info and we'll get back to you soon!
Deploy your Internet of Things and Sensor Networks application with geonecta. Here's a list of some of the stuff you can do:
- Measure micro-climates in buildings and home environments
- Track the mobility patterns of a group of cellphone users
- Create truly smart cities
- Monitor industrial and home appliances
- Manage a large fleet of vehicles
Who is it for?
geonecta is powerful yet simple enough to be used by a wide range of people, including
- Application developers
- City officials
- Small to large businesses
- Hobbyists and artists